The new Maxima Red is a breakthrough in controlling Dynamic Spine. Its new, hi-tech carbon design has stiffer ends to contain the arrow's flex to what we call the "Red Zone". The Red Zone is the section of the arrow shaft that manages dynamic spine to make broadheads shoot best. Containing arrow flex to the Red Zone provides a new level of hunting performance because broadheads exaggerate the effectof arrow flexing in flight and act like "wings" on the front of the arrow. By controlling the flex of the arrow in front, the Maxima Red makes broadheads shoot tighter groups and provides overall improved hunting performance. Contain the enemy of accuracy with the new Maxima Red-the best hunting arrow ever.
- Dynamic Spine Control: Patented hi-tech carbon material construction that manages dynamic spine in a new way to make broadheads fly better. Maxima Red uses different carbon materials to control arrow flex to the Red Zone.
- Red Zone: Section of the shaft than manages arrow flex
- Best Tuning Arrow Ever: Manages dynamic spine so well that 2 spines cover 40-92 lbs
- Matched Set: All packs are sorted and matched by spine and weight
- Real Straightness: laser checked for maximum of +/- .0025" straightness
- Launchpad Precision Nock: Precision nocks come standard on Maxima Red arrows
- Nock Collar: BullDog Nock Collar comes standard
- Quantity: 1 Dozen
- Arrow Material: Carbon
- Straightness: +/- .0025"
- Outside Diameter: 5/16"
- Shaft Length: 31"
- Arrow Weight 350: 9.07 grains per inch
- Insert Weight: 11 grains
- Nock Weight: 9.9 grains