Expect The Best
The favorite choice for serious bowhunters looking for deep-penetrating big game performance. New Axis N-FUSED CARBON arrows are the first ever to utilize N-FUSED CARBON nanotubes for increased strength compared to ordinary N-FUSED CARBON arrows. Hidden Insert Technology aligns broadheads for tighter groups.
Straightness: ± .003
Weight tolerance: ± 2.0
Black, micro-smooth finish
High-strength nanotubes infused carbon-composite fibers
- Internal-fit "X" Nock - installed
- HIT Insert, chamfer stone, installation tool, HIT epoxy - Included
- Points and broadhead adapter rings - Sold separately
Note: One size HIT Insert fits all ST Axis shaft sizes
HIT (Hidden Insert Technology)
- Delivers more accuracy than any other broadhead insert.
- Provides full contact between broadhead shank and shaft wall for added strength and tighter groups.
- Uses ultra-small diameter arrow shafts to deliver more kinetic energy and penetration power.
- Features easy, precise installation.
- Patent-pending insert system.
- Patent-pending slim diameter for increased penetration and less wind drift.
- Thicker shaft wall for increased durability and more kinetic energy down range.
- Micro smooth finish for reduced wear on the arrow rest, quiet draw & release, and easier target removal.