|Are you serious about night time hog hunting or a outfitter for hog hunting, if you are then the Exterminator II feeder light is the perfect light for you Even if you only go hog hunting a few times a year this light will ensure that when you do go, you have the ultimate setup for hog hunting at night. Unlike other feeder lights that only light up a small area and you still need to buy a battery and solar panel to keep it running every night, the Exterminator II light comes with everything you need except the place to mount it and will easily light up your entire feed area. Will easily light up over 2000 square ft. for bow hunting and over 12,000 square ft. for rifle hunting in all colors with plenty of light to make the shot. Made out of all steel and aluminum so there is nothing for the critters to chew on and ruin. The Exterminator comes in your choice of Red, Green, IR or White light output. This light is designed to run all night every night even if you have several days of cloudy weather. Years of thought and testing went into this light to make it the most advanced and brightest light on the market. The Exterminator II light can be mounted up to 250 yards away from your feeder and still light up your entire feed area.
The Exterminator II Feeder light comes with
- 20 watt solar panel for charging the battery
All New 15 amp hour 12 volt LifePO4 battery that should last 5-7 years
- Steel solar panel bracket for mounting the solar panel
- 3 fully adjustable and fully focusable LED light heads letting your light up 3 separate area's. Each head can be locked down once aimed in the direction you want, this will keep birds or the wind from moving the heads. All three heads can focused from a wide flood beam all the way down to a spot beam. LED heads can be easily replaced so you can change the color of the light if you order 3 different color LED heads in the options above under "Extra set of 3 LED heads:".
- Remote control to operate light up to 300 yards away. With the remote you can turn the light on/off, low, medium, high or use it to turn the light slowly up or down.
- Has a internal switch to set the light to come on at low, medium or full power.
- Solar charge controller to Keep from over charging or discharging the battery
- U-Bolts for mounting light and solar panel to pole
- Timer so the light can be set to run between 1-15 hours a night or all night every night
- Made to last years with a powder coated all steel housing
- Steel flex cable on solar panel wires to keep varmints from chewing on them
- Three Year warranty on the Exterminator light and 2 year warranty on the battery but the battery should last 5-7 years.
What color should I order? Below we listed our recommendation on color.
Red for any type of hunting
Green for attracting bait fish or hunting but we do prefer red over green for hunting and we have done a lot of testing that showed red was best at not spooking game.
White for anytime you need light but no electricity is available, makes for a incredible camping light or security light that is capable of lighting up several thousand square feet.