RamCat Hybrid Fixed Blade Broadhead 100 Grain 3 Pack
Hits Like A Ram...Cut Like A Cat!
The Ramcat is a hybrid fixed blade broadhead. The blades are sharpened front and rear and will roll forward to cut coming back out of the target ("Backcut"). The Ramcat is a high performance head with a stealth design. This head outperforms anything on the market in accuracy, penetration and cut diameter. These heads fly in the loaded position but if there is no pass through the blades roll forward and cut their way backout!
- DRAFTING: Patented deep lobes in cutting tip: the deep lobes create an air foil that drafts wind over the blades and disallows windplaning.
- HYDROFOIL: Once in the animal, the lobes create a hydrofoil forcing body mass outward and thus removing friction down the arrow shaft; this results in the deepest penetration on the market.
- Offset and Stealth blade design
- The blades are .032" thick for strength and have no blade windows.
- The replacement blades are sharpened front and rear to create a backcut if the head does not pass through the animal. It will cut its way back out!
- One piece stainless steel body construction.
- 100 grain, 1 3/8" cut diameter.
- Field point accuracy and deadly quiet in flight.
- Grains: 100
- Number of Blades: 3
- Cutting Diameter: 1 3/8"
- Quantity: 3